There are a great deal of us that is looking the optimum strategies to be able to get constipation remedy ; the reason being that most of us are sick and fed up taking over the counter laxatives that are not working the way they should be. We are aware that laxatives can offer us quick-fix in terms of constipation treatment. But we notice that sometimes the side effects and long term damage that it has may be more than we certainly have bargained for. That is explanation why laxatives for constipation cure should not be the last resort that we need to pick.
Numbered below are the following examples that are recognized by be 100 % – natural ways to be able to treat constipation.
1. First is for us to make it a habit to at least spend five to ten minutes on the toilet each morning before doing our day by day activities. We don’t have worry too much if we aren’t able to stool, and we do not need to push or force it. This is because, just by sitting on the throne can for sure cause our gastrointestinal system and at some point offer constipation remedy. All we need to do is sit down and just relax.
2. Second, we want to make it a habit to quietly sit for fifteen minutes after a meal; this practice will assist our digestive process.
3. Third, we need to revive our inborn bowel movement reflex. Most of are aware that humans are born with the reflex having the capability to pass bowels for a short time period after a every meal, by reviving our natural reflex by selecting a regular time after a casual meal for us to stool.
4. Fourth, we can take a cup of coffee; this is a great way to stimulate our digestive tube. This is really because coffee not to mention other bitter foods can cause natural constipation remedy for our body.
5. Fifth, we should refrain from straining and pushing. This is because prolonged, habitual straining during bowel movement will sooner or later hurt the muscles as well as the nerves in our rectum and colon, which could then cause incontinence and or hemorrhoids.
6. Sixth, we should avoid by all means suppressing the urge as this may result to constipation problem. If we happen to get into the habit of fecal suppression a result of our busyness or an erratic lifestyle, then we will pay for its results later.
7. And finally, we should get into the habit of exercising four times a week, twenty minutes per session. Since this may causes the digestive process and helps in relieving constipation problem. Also we should somehow eat six oz. of whole grain products daily. Eat five servings of fruits and veggies daily. And naturally we should drink eight glasses of water daily.
Born Eliora Maris, Ellie is the expert when it comes to herbal healing. Being well-versed in Botany and Chemistry, she knows the ins and outs when it comes to using plans as alternative healing methods. Drop by brooklineherbs.com to learn more about alternative healing approaches through herbs.